Dear Valued Del Forno Customer
In the light of Covid-19 pandemic, we would like to assure all our customer that their health and safety during this time is of paramount importance to us.
To ensure that we at Del Forno do our part to help fight the spreading of the Covid-19 virus, The Del Forno Group has committed to fully comply and cooperate with Government and the World Health Organization to assist with the goal to limit the spread of the virus.
In the midst of this crises, Del Forno has taken precautionary steps and implemented additional hygiene measures and proticols in all Stores to ensure that we comply with the recommendations by Cabinet and the WHO. We are ready to serve our Customers and will continue to offer the best quality food in our sit-down, take-away and delivery services.
Del Forno has implemented the following in all of our stores with immediate effect.
- ● We have always strived for the highest of standards and quality products, hygiene and service and these standards are to be maintained
- ● To further ensure and extra measure of hygiene throughout our stores during this time, our payment terminals, menus, condiments, condiments holders, tables, chairs are wiped clean throughout the day with disinfectant cleaner.
- ● Table seating will be arranged to ensure a safe social distancing between patrons.
- ● Hand sanitizers will be available to customer throughout the store but especially whilst making use of the payment terminals and for collection orders with the bills to ensure that customers can clean, wipe their hands before and after each transaction.
- ● All frontliners dealing with customers, transactions either by card or cash will wear gloves and masks as a further precautionary measure.
- ● Drivers will be required to wash their hands between each delivery. Drivers will also be given hand sanitizer bottles to be taken on all deliveries and will wear disposable gloves in no hand sanitizer is available.
- ● Owners, management and all staff have been advised to wash their hands at least every 30minutes and reminder notifications will be sent to ensure compliance throughout the day.
Del Forno fully supports the recommendations that are given by the World Health Organisation, Government and Cabinet. We will continue to work together with the Government and follow all further direction given to ensure that we do our part in combatting the Covid-19 pandemic.